Lunette™ Lucia is made of the same FDA approved silicone as our other cups and the colour ingredient is FDA approved and safe to use. It does not contain heavy metals.
The Lunette™ menstrual cup is an innovative feminine hygiene product made in Finland. It is an easy-to-use, safe and sanitary alternative to disposable sanitary napkins and tampons. By using the menstrual cup, you protect the environment, save money and can enjoy peace of mind.
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly, with proper care can last for 5-10 years
- Soft and flexible
- Doesn’t change the natural moisture level of the vagina or dry out mucous membranes
- Can be used during all physical activities
The cup is inserted in the vagina where it is kept in place by a vacuum and the vaginal muscles. On average you will need to empty the cup 2-4 times per 24 hours. After emptying, rinse the cup carefully in soap and water or boil briefly in plenty of water.
The Lunette™ menstrual model 1:
Is recommended for women who have never had sexual intercourse or have a light flow. The diameter is 41 mm by 47 mm. The stem measures 25 mm. The volume of the cup is 25 ml.
The Lunette™ menstrual model 2:
Is recommended for women who have a heavier flow. The diameter is 46 mm by 52 mm. The stem measures 20 mm. The volume of the cup is 30 ml.
Manufacturer Lune Group Oy Ltd