The Lunette™ menstrual cup is an innovative feminine hygiene product made in Finland. It is an easy-to-use, safe and sanitary alternative to disposable sanitary napkins and tampons. By using the menstrual cup, you protect the environment, save money and can enjoy peace of mind.
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly, with proper care can last for 5-10 years
- Soft and flexible
- Doesn’t change the natural moisture level of the vagina or dry out mucous membranes
- Can be used during all physical activities
The cup is inserted in the vagina where it is kept in place by a vacuum and the vaginal muscles. On average you will need to empty the cup 2-4 times per 24 hours. After emptying, rinse the cup carefully in soap and water or boil briefly in plenty of water.
The Lunette™ menstrual model 1:
Is recommended for women who have never had sexual intercourse or have a light flow. The diameter is 41 mm by 47 mm. The stem measures 25 mm. The volume of the cup is 25 ml.
The Lunette™ menstrual model 2:
Is recommended for women who have a heavier flow. The diameter is 46 mm by 52 mm. The stem measures 20 mm. The volume of the cup is 30 ml.
Manufacturer Lune Group Oy Ltd